Part deux (or dos, rather)

In Espana!

Yay Spanish tapas!

Spanish ham from a market!

Obligatory sangria, not the best drink when you're not feeling 100% though 

The symbol of Madrid -- they even have it on their survey monuments.

FREE tapas (which was remarkably scarce, considering I had heard that there is free tapas everywhere.. then again, I don't go for JUST drinks.... almost ever. And if I do, it's usually (read, basically never) for alcoholic ones.)

A Spanish-style castle that I did not enter because I have seen too many castles.

This is for my sister. I saw Pocoyo in a store window! 

Cute stack of pigs :)

You probably can't tell, but the lights on the street were blinking.

In Cordoba at sunrise :)

Famous mosque in Cordoba that I was not overly impressed with. But entrance before 9:30 was free, so hurray!

There was froyo EVERYWHERE in Spain so I couldn't resist.

Tune in next time for part... drie.


Post script:
This may sound a little bit selfish, but one of my main motivations to post was the comment left by my grandmother (thanks Ama!!) so... if you keep up with this, then leave me a comment! Otherwise... it feels like there's no point in posting. Even just once in a while is nice =P doesn't have to be every post.
(end selfish note).

ttfn =)

3 comments:

Christina L said...

that froyo looks SO GOOD.

E. Schmidt said...

I read your blog! Please keep posting :). By the way, I'm going to be in Europe in May! Unfortunately I won't be in the Netherlands (we were thinking of going but it wouldn't work out) however I will be in Belgium! If you're at all around the area at that time let me know!

mandy said...

POCOYOOOOOOOOOO.
mwahaha. most adorable little boy ever. i can just imagine him rolling from his head to his feet. bahahaha.

on faith, food and flying
The thoughts and experiences of a college kid on faith, love and life in pursuit of Christ, the loveliest One, while enjoying misadventures and quests for food, which so happen to take her around the world.
 
Copyright 2009 An Edible Epic Yarn All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes