Change

Do you ever get that feeling that everything you know is changing and you can't keep up?

I wonder if I would feel like that more or less if Facebook didn't exist...

That saying probably applies here -- the only thing that doesn't change... is that things change.
(or something like that).


--

In other news, a quiet week to come.

And foodgawker is one of my new favourite websites. It makes me miss home. I want to bake but I don't want to buy flour. Haha. (Amongst other things, like cinnamon and nutmeg and oats and... the list goes on.)

2 comments:

mandy said...

Yes. For the feeling like everything's changing ><. why we gotta grow up?

Betty said...

agreed!

on faith, food and flying
The thoughts and experiences of a college kid on faith, love and life in pursuit of Christ, the loveliest One, while enjoying misadventures and quests for food, which so happen to take her around the world.
 
Copyright 2009 An Edible Epic Yarn All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes